Putting models in production is one of the most thought-after skills in hiring machine learning talent.
Be it server-scale or webapps.
Get your models off the GPU VRAM!
Check out these 3 courses at multiple price points.
Machine Learning Engineering for Production
by Andrew NG
A free Coursera course by the legend. Hitting all these topics:
- Data Lifecycle
- ML Pipelines, including architecture search
- Serving, Monitoring, and Logging
And a certificate for money is available!
MLOps Engineering on AWS
AWS is the biggest cloud provider worldwide.
This intermediate course is focused on the AWS infrastructure for a few $1000:
- Lifecycle automation
- Deployment strategies
- Drift monitoring
Full Stack Deep Learning
by US Berkeley
Applied exercises and video lectures recommended & advised by Pieter Abbeel. Touching on:
- Deep learning deployment
- Testing & Monitoring
- Webapps & Startups
Imagine your model reaching an audience!
- Machine Learning Engineering for Production – Coursera classic
- MLOps Engineering on AWS – Pricey on world-leading infrastructure
- Full Stack Deep Learning – UC Berkeley quality for DL startups
3 awesome courses to learn MLOps!