Curious about data analytics?
Don’t miss these books!
Learn to wrangle data, extract insights, and communicate results clearly to level up your skills.
Data Analytics made Accessible
by Anil Maheshwari
Pick up the basics in data analytics spanning the classics
- Data Viz
- Data Mining
- Big Data Mining including Twitter Analytics & PageRank
Hands-On Data Analysis with Pandas
by Stefanie Molin
Truly Hands-on from pandas to machine learning
- Data wrangling & preprocessing
- Data viz with matplotlib & seaborn
- Applied projects
- Machine learning including anomaly detection
The Visual Display of Quantitative Information
by Edward Tufte
The true classic in data viz!
This book leads through historic viz with examples:
- Time Series
- Various scientific examples
while maintaining Graphical Integrity!
Don’t miss these 3 data analytics books. From basics to hands-on, to a data viz classic.
- Data Analytics made Accessible
- Hands-On Data Analysis with Pandas
- The Visual Display of Quantitative Information
Learn to analyze data and communicate clearly!