I love learning about real-world machine learning.
Unfortunately, when I first got interested in ML, I had a hard time figuring out where to start.
So, if you are trying to learn more about ML, here's the best way to get started
- Take this Course: Take the Machine Learning Specialization by Andrew Ng on Coursera to build a strong foundation.
- Read This Book: Hands-On Machine Learning by Aurélien Géron will give you a lay of the land with an interactive way of learning.
- Watch This YouTube Video: Computer Scientist Explains Machine Learning in 5 Levels of Difficulty by Hilary Mason on the Wired channel is a must-watch beginner resource for anyone interested in machine learning.
- Listen To This Podcast: And if you really want to start going down the rabbit hole, listen to Data Skeptic by Kyle Polich.
- Join a Hackathon: Starting a project is amazing to learn, join a hackathon to help on a collaborative project for incredible learning.
These 5 resources will exponentially accelerate your learning process.