Data Engineering is the hottest career right now!
Here are 3 books on 3 levels to learn.
for a deep dive into the topic.
Data Engineering Cookbook
by Andreas Kretz
The cookbook isn’t about training, it provides an overview.
- Linux to Docker
- Hadoop to Cloud
with case studies from many big companies today.
This builds a learning roadmap for modern data engineering.
by Matt Harrison
Pandas is a staple across data professions
This book teaches:
- Pivot tables
and much more. (Even if you know Pandas)
Designing Data-Intensive Applications
by Martin Kleppmann
- How do Google & Twitter store data efficiently and safely?
- Use relational or graph-like data models?
- What about distributed systems?
This book will teach you the systems!
Data Engineering is hotter than data science right now!
Learn the ins and outs from these books:
- Data Engineering Cookbook
- Effective Pandas
- Designing Data-Intensive Applications
Different levels for different skills for everyone in this interesting field.